TOLONG BACA ! PENTING !

http://muse-army-uprising.blogspot.com/
tuh link blog aku skrg , bye2 , blog ni abaikan

Aug 18, 2011

a little piece of heaven

Before the story begins
For me to take what's mine until the end of time
We were more than friends , before the story ends
And I will take what's mine
Our love had been so strong for far too long
I was weak with fear that something would go wrong
Before the possibilities came true I took all possibility from you
Almost laughed myself to tears, conjuring her deepest fears
And a word to the wise when the fire dies
You think it's over but it's just begun
baby don't cry
You had my heart, at least for the most part
Cause everybody's gotta die sometime
We fell apart
let's make a new start
Cause everybody's gotta die sometime, but baby, don't cry
Smiling right from ear to ear
Almost laughed herself to tears
Now that it's done, I realize the error of my ways
I must venture back to apologize
From somewhere far beyond the world
I will suffer for so long
(What will you do, not long enough?)
To make it up to you
(I pray to God that you do)
I'll do whatever you want me to do
(Well then I?ll break you unchained)
And if it's not enough
(If it?is no enough ??)
If it's not enough
(Not enough yet manik)
Try again
(try again manik)
And again
(almost there manik)
Over and over again
We're coming back, coming back
We'll live forever, live forever
Let's have a wedding, have a wedding
Let's start the killing, start the killing
You think it's over but it's just begun
but baby, don't cry
You had my heart at least for the most part

what a sad :face22:

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERHATIAN !!

helo kpd reader , kalu nk bukak , older post or newer post , sile bukak in new tab okeyh , kalu x nanti error . HARAP MAKLUM !!