TOLONG BACA ! PENTING !

http://muse-army-uprising.blogspot.com/
tuh link blog aku skrg , bye2 , blog ni abaikan

Jul 14, 2011

aku x boleh blah la

gumpalan darah , menjadi busuk
manjadi hasutan syaitan
sanggup kau
tipu aku , itu satu langkah busuk
sehelai daun
terbakar hempas
termusnah angin malam
two in mu heart have left me awhile , i stand alone
when i get back , i wont be a same
never be the same
Wishing the clock would stand still, the world can wait,
Wasting away once again, once lived as family

as time passing by , by the rest of my life
and this guide me into a night
It's morning, you wake, a sunray hits your face
Smeared makeup as we lay in the wake of destruction
Hush baby, speak softly, tell me you're awfully sorry
That you pushed me into the coffee table last night
So I can push you off me
Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me
Run out the room and I'll follow you like a lost puppy
and all i can say is
kiss my ASS .

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERHATIAN !!

helo kpd reader , kalu nk bukak , older post or newer post , sile bukak in new tab okeyh , kalu x nanti error . HARAP MAKLUM !!