TOLONG BACA ! PENTING !

http://muse-army-uprising.blogspot.com/
tuh link blog aku skrg , bye2 , blog ni abaikan

Jun 23, 2011

Day 1 = 10 thing about me

Hello , oke let begin
10 thing about me ??
oke , here you are :face20:

  1. I hate Bug/insect very much
  2. i love eating , eat , eat and eat
  3. i am chinese mix malay boy :face49:
  4. Easily pity with something
  5. trust my friend 100%
  6. trust my girlfriend 200% :face55:
  7. my ambition is to be a musician , i can play guitar , i am Bunkzender Band lead guitarist
  8. i like eat ice - cream , coolblog and buskin robbin
  9. favourite colour black , red and white .
  10. i am thin , tall , brownish skin , sepet eye , straight hair , wide lip , crazy , people say that i am funny , but i think im juz a poor player .
oke that all , bye
btw , YEAHHH MALAYSIA GOLLL !!
[ tgh tgk bola hehe :face17: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERHATIAN !!

helo kpd reader , kalu nk bukak , older post or newer post , sile bukak in new tab okeyh , kalu x nanti error . HARAP MAKLUM !!