TOLONG BACA ! PENTING !

http://muse-army-uprising.blogspot.com/
tuh link blog aku skrg , bye2 , blog ni abaikan

Dec 24, 2010

leave me alone .

waiting for her . so long . where are you acctualy ?? you know that im bored ?? facebook is nothing now . and only blackshot my best friend . but until when ?? plz dear . on9 for 5 minute and it enough . next year im gonna PMR . this month is the only last chance to webcam . next year . my facebook is dead . my skype , my blog , and all , im dead . i hear you got result 8 A . it make me happy a lot thought . im gonna work hard to be like you . then we can go oversea to finish our study right ?? this is my promise to you . but dont worry dear . we still can comunicate in another way . i will find it . when im gone . i hope you never forget me . your little brother . :''(

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERHATIAN !!

helo kpd reader , kalu nk bukak , older post or newer post , sile bukak in new tab okeyh , kalu x nanti error . HARAP MAKLUM !!